My client, one of the world’s leading global Clinical Research Outsourcing organization, is seeking to bring on a Senior Internal Auditor position. This is a newly created position that was implemented due to the organizations growth within the past year. The role has mentorship responsibility, domestic and international vendor interaction, and reports to the Senior Manager of Internal Auditing.
• Create business process improvements and value assurance audit engagements.
• Planning and execution of finance & compliance engagements
• Responsible for the overall delivery of pre-defined parts of the audit program.
• Operations Audits predominately and some financial audits
• Assisting Senior Manager to define the scope, type, extent and timing of audit procedures
• Provide best in class assurance reflected by impactful and risk driven audit observations.