Process Engineer - Wet Cleaning
05 May 2017
5,000 - 10,000$ per Month
Our client, a leading global manufactureroflight engine technology, is looking for an experienced Process Engineerto join their team in Singapore.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skill set:
- At least 2 years of experience in the areas of Process and Integration for the semiconductor industry - Wet etch background is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical/electronic engineering or another relevant engineering degree.
- Lead process improvement activities, research and analyse reference materials for process development.
- Lead and work with a team to definecontainment plan and solutions for issue in the production line
- Drive cost saving projects.
- Maintaining process health through managing of SPC and periodic defect Pareto Analysis
- Ability to work in collaboration with cross function team to solve issues.
If this is an opportunity you would like to discuss, please apply now.
Registration no: R1659375
EA License no: 07C3924
Back to search results