R&D Technical Project Lead
05 May 2017
5,000 - 10,000$ per Month
Our client, a leading global manufactureroflight engine technology, is looking for an experienced Technical Project Lead to join their team in Singapore.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skill set:
- At least 3 years of technical project leading experience in the semiconductor industry
- Master / Bachelor's degree in any relevant engineering fields
- Strong knowledge of semiconductor processes
- Strong technical project management skill set: timeline, resource, DOE plan, risk assessment, design rule, build execution, data analysis, issue troubleshooting, milestone checklist, etc.
- Drive DDD(Die, Design, Development) and Process Integration for new die development
- Cost model analysis: new technology and cost down roadmap
- Drive post-technology release process and yield improvement projects
If this is an opportunity you would like to discuss, please apply now.
Registration no: R1659375
EA License no: 07C3924
Back to search results