Senior Process Engineer - Photolithography
05 May 2017
7,000 - 12,000$ per Month
Our client, a leading global manufacturer of light engine technology, is looking for an experienced Senior Process Engineer to join their team in Singapore.
- Bachelor or Postgraduate degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or Materials Science is required
- At least 5+ years of industry experience and strong knowledge of semiconductor Litho process with Micralign / ASML stepper
- Process owner for Photolithography Processes.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills: ability to work independently, hands-on and dive into technical details
- Knowledge of the overall Litho process: resolving reliability or yield issues, lead troubleshooting, product characterization and qualification, etc.
- Co-developing of new resists and stripping systems.
If this is an opportunity you would like to discuss, please apply now.
Registration no: R1659375
EA License no: 07C3924
Back to search results